Monday, September 5, 2016

Super Nova 100

Every year, at this time, a great contest rolls around. That contest is SHIPtember. This year, I built an Iceplanet SHIP, but I also built a Blacktron 2 SHIP (Shocking, I know)

This is, to my count, my ninth Blacktron 3 SHIP, but this one is unique. This one is piloted by a single being, and that being is a Bionicle.

Introducing the Super Nova 100

Yeah, it's a giant Super Nova 2. But imagine yourself as a M-tron, flying your Stellar Recon Voyager. you see up ahead a Super Nova. You feel you can easily take on this lonely little fighter. And then it gets closer. Bigger. Mightier. and Then you, as a little M-tron, realize how foolish your plan was.


I mean, look at the size of that thing!
More pictures can be found in my Flickr here

No comments:

Post a Comment